Monday, August 23, 2010

Wishbone's First Friendship Vow


We would like to thank Wishbone selected us to join this event.

All of us had fun.  Snow and Wynteryne are now officially announced "engaged" to each other.



I, Snow/Wynteryne hereby pledge Wynteryne/Snow as the best fur friend of my life.

I promise to share with you my play and rest time, my treats and my food, the love and attention from my beloved pet owner and to always bring joy and strength to our relationship.

I will bark happily with you, like your tears away when you week and will always provide you with warmth by laying next to you. 

 I promise to love and grow along with you till our fur turns grey.

Snow/Wynteryne, you are my best friend for life.  I place you in my heart today before all others and I pledge to remember every day of my life, why we unite here today.  We have a friendship and unspoken pact that no other dog or cat can take away.  I love you!


Here is the memorable event that we all had taken part in:





No comments: